www.printerdriverupdate.com | ” HP Officejet 1170c Driver” Solution to fix the printer problem. The following drivers and software are complete and include everything you need to install and use the HP Officejet 1170c printer series. This software collection includes a set of optional drivers, installers and software.
On this website, you can download some drivers for HP printers and you also get some information about installing drivers. The latest HP driver updates can work better on your operating system. The following drivers are compatible with all types of HP Officejet 1170c Printers with additional features and functions.
Downloading and installing printer drivers for the HP Officejet 1170c The printer is not an option, but it is a must because it will not work on your Windows Operating system without a compatible driver. Basically, you can install the driver for the HP Officejet 1170c Printer manually because the CD driver is available in the printer package. Somehow, if you don’t have a CD, then there is no choice but you need to download it on the internet or you can simply use the Windows driver Built-in Printer so that your Windows PC can detect your HP printer automatically and install it automatically. In addition, this driver is also compatible with Window XP, Windows, 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10.
Category: HP Printers
Subcategories: HP Officejet 1170c Printer
Driver Version: 2018
Operating System: Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
HP Officejet 1170c Printer Driver for Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10
How to Install a Printer Driver for an HP Officejet 1170c Printer
Installing using Windows Built-in Print Driver is actually very easy because you let the PC detect the printer driver automatically. All drivers for all types of printers can be detected and installed automatically, including drivers for the HP Officejet 1170c Printer that are compatible with Windows XP. How do you install drivers using Windows Built in Print Driver?
Step 1: First of all, you need to configure the Windows Update settings to automatically download the printer driver
Download the driver automatically
• You simply open the control panel and then look for installing the Windows device changes and then clicking on it.
• A window will appear and you can only choose “Yes, do this automatically”, and then click save changes.
Step 2: Connect your printer to your PC
• Turn on your computer and connect your computer to the internet
• Turn on your printer
• Connect the USB cable to your PC USB Port and make sure to use a genuine HP USB cable
• Next, it will display compatible drivers found on your screen and just follow the pop-up window for the installation process.
• After that, you can try to print documents and drivers already displayed in the options. But, if it doesn’t work, then you can move on to step three.
Step 3: Install your HP Officejet 1170c printer using the Add a Printer Wizard
Using the Add a Printer Wizard, you can also install the HP Officejet 1170c Printer printer automatically without downloading it manually.
Add a Printer Wizard
• Enough, click the Start button and then double-click “device and printer”
• After the window is opened, you can click “Add Printer” at the top.
• Then, you can choose a device or printer to add to the PC. If your printer series is displayed in a list, you can choose it and click “Next”, but if it is not found, you can move on to the next step.
• Just select add a local printer or network printer with manual settings, then click next.
• Then, select the port that your printer device has such as USB01 that is connected to your printer and then click Next.
• After that, you can click Windows Update, and then automatically update the printer driver.
• You will find HP or Hewlett Packard and just click the printer company. Then, you can click Next when you finally find the printer series in the list.
Help solve common printing and scanning problems, such as lost or damaged print drivers, connectivity problems, firewall problems, scan error messages, offline printers, and jammed print jobs in the print queue, you can resolve some problems with the HP Officejet 1170c Printer with HP Print and Scan Doctor.